- USB-C5-LC: one male USB Type A connector on attached 10-inch cable.
- USB-C5(-CE): one female USB Type B connector.
- Supports a USB Computer (PC, SUN, MAC).
- When using certain MAC computers with USB-C5(-CE), the maximum extension is 75 feet.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Server 2000/2003/2008, Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD and MAC OS 9/10.
- USB-C5-LC: one female USB Type A connector.
- USB-C5(-CE): four female USB Type A connectors.
- Supports low-speed and full-speed USB devices.
- USB 1.1 compliant.
- Supports self-powered and/or bus-powered USB devices.
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 100°F (0°C to 38°C).
- Storage temperature: -20°F to 140°F (-30°C to 60°C).
- Operating and Storage Relative Humidity: 17 to 90% non-condensing RH.
- Local unit: powered from attached computer.
- Remote unit: powered from local unit.
- USB port supports up to 400mA current.
- Local unit: powered by CAT5 cable from remote unit.
- Remote unit: 110 or 220 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz via AC adapter.
- The combined current consumption of the connected devices cannot exceed 1.5A
- USB-C5: 83,363 hrs
- USB-C5-CE: 86,988 hrs
- USB-C5-LC: CE, RoHS
- USB-C5: RoHS
- USB-C5-CE: CE, RoHS
Dimensions WxDxH (in.)
- USB-C5-LC: 1.2x2.2x0.8 (local and remote units).
- USB-C5: 5.2x4.3x1.6 (local and remote units).
- USB-C5-CE: 4.9x4.1x1.1 (local and remote units).
- The USB-C5(-CE) and USB-C5-LC are not designed to be connected to an Ethernet card, Ethernet router, hub or switch or other Ethernet RJ45 connector of an Ethernet device. Damage to devices connected to the Ethernet may result.