The XTENDEX® HDMI Over IP Extender multicasts digital video and audio signals to one or more receivers up to 333 feet away using CAT5e/6/7 cable.
Each HDMI Over IP Extender consists of a local unit that connects to an HDMI source, and a remote unit that connects to an HDMI display. The local and remote units can be connected together for a Point-to-Point connection, or through VLAN isolation on a managed network switch for a Point-to-Many connection.
- Supports HDTV resolutions to 1080p and computer resolutions to 1920x1200.
- Ideal solution for digital signage applications.
- Broadcast real-time HDMI video/audio to multiple display locations.
- Transmits an HDMI signal over one CAT5e/6/7 cable.
- Plug-and-Play installation allows receivers to find the transmitter automatically on the same network. (Network configuration may be required for Managed network switch.)
- Built in default EDID configuration table.
- Easily expandable. Add remote units as you add monitors.
- Inexpensive CAT5e/6/7 cable replaces bulky video cables.